Pest Control Services
Pest infestations can occur in many ways from evidence of a mouse in your home to large scale infestations in large commercial properties.
Alternatively, you may have been made aware of a potential infestation risk and wish to take preventative action to avoid it.
The effective control and removal of any pests can be a difficult task requiring specialist knowledge and equipment.
Our experts at Heath and Wiltshire are extremely experienced and well equipped to deal with all types of rodent, insect, bird and wildlife pest infestations.
Our services include trapping, proofing, fumigation, chemical treatments, shooting and ongoing monitoring to ensure an effective course of action.
Having said that no two infestations are identical and the service we provide will be tailored to meet the nature and scale of your particular problem.
If you’re interested in our Pest Control removal services, then please get in touch on 0800 772 0178 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Our Pest Control Services
We Do It All – H&W are proud to be able to offer a full range of expert services that can benefit your home or business. This means you only have to deal with one point of contact and you can rely on us to do an effective job.
We Treat all Types of Rodent, Insect, Bird and Wildlife Pest Infestations – Some of the most common of these include rats, mice, wasps, cockroaches, pigeons, seagulls and foxes. There are many more however, some of which may require an expert to identify. Fortunately, the experience within our team will ensure that the problem is identified correctly allowing the appropriate solution to begin without delay.
- Highly Experienced and Equipped Team – Our experienced teams have a wealth of knowledge on the right products and equipment to use, ensuring an effective pest control service tailored to your specific problem.
Allows You to Carry on With Your Day to Day Business – You will be free to carry on with whatever your days demand of you, confident in the knowledge that your infestation is being effectively dealt with.
SafeContractor Approved – We have SafeContractor accreditation which ensures that we meet health and safety requirements mandated by current health and safety legislation.
How to Tell If You Have a Pest Infestation
There are many different signs which indicate pest infestation but among the more common are:
- Pest Droppings – This can be one of the most obvious signs of infestation, although smaller pests such as bed bugs are often more difficult to detect.
- Evidence of Nesting – This is a clear indication of pest infestation. Rats and mice will use whatever materials are available including shredded paper and fabrics and typically nest under floorboards and between walls.
- Unusual smells and sounds – These can indicate a pest infestation and some pests give off distinctive smells. Mice give off a musty, urine type smell and rats smell like ammonia. Scratching, scurrying and gnawing between walls, under floorboards, in ceiling cavities or attics are also strong indicators.
- Rat or Mole Holes – Holes in or around your property could be caused by a rat infestation. Raised ridges or piles of dirt on your lawn are likely to have been caused by moles.
- Dead Insects – A large number of the same species of insects suggest that they are living within a building.
- Plant or Lawn Damage – Insect trails, gnawing on the edges of grass blades or garden plants all indicate insect infestation. Damaged or dead patches on your lawn could be a result of infestation by moles, voles or a number of insects.
What to Do If You Have a Pest Infestation
The first thing you need to try and establish is whether you actually have a pest infestation.
You may be seeing more of a particular type of insect due to the time of year and suitable weather conditions. To many people a spider in the bath or other insects around window frames are particularly unwelcome sights, and yet both can be perfectly normal and not necessarily problematic.
However, if left alone some pests can increase their numbers very quickly and cause structural damage to your home or business. Therefore, if you have a suspicion that an infestation could be taking place, early and correct identification of the pest is essential to ensure that the most suitable treatment commences without delay.
Although there are many DIY products which may enable you to deal with low level infestations yourself, it is important that you do not use dangerous pesticides without proper training and supervision.
If you are in any doubt about how to deal with an infestation safely and effectively your best course of action is to contact us on 0800 772 0178 or email@example.com.
What Pests We Control
The following categories cover the vast majority of pests that we deal with, but the lists are not exhaustive and we are able to deal with any pest however unusual:
- Flying Insects – including flies, moths, mosquitoes, midges and wasps.
- Crawling Insects – including ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, weevils, fleas, spiders, silverfish and woodworm.
- Rodents – including rats, mice and squirrels.
- Mammals – including foxes, rabbits and moles.
- Birds – including pigeons and seagulls.
Our Pest Control Process
Remember – early treatment of an infestation may reduce the treatment necessary so if you have a pest infestation, or suspect that you may have one, then do not delay getting in touch with us.
We will then visit your home or business premises promptly and carry out an on-site evaluation of your problem.
If required, we will then propose a pest control plan tailored specifically to the nature and scale of your problem.
Only when you are happy with our proposed course of action will we implement the pest control plan on your behalf.
Why Choose Heath & Wiltshire?
Passion For Cleaning – H&W realise that cleaning is more than quality of work. It is of core importance to us that our staff share the same passion that we do for good service.
Learn. Respond. Trust – We listen to our customers’ needs & respond efficiently, gaining invaluable trust.
Proactive Not Reactive – Our “proactive approach” to cleaning focuses on eliminating problems before they have a chance to arise.
Building Customer Relationships – We work in partnership with our customers so we can track customer sentiments regarding our services, and rectify problem areas identified through regular communication.
Reliable & Consistent – We are committed to providing exceptional services that are both reliable & consistent
ISO 9001 – Being QEC ISO 9001 accredited means we have the strategic tools, knowledge and quality management systems in place to make sure all of our customers receive a consistent service.
SafeContractor – We have SafeContractor accreditation which ensures us of health and safety requirements mandated by current health and safety legislation.
Care About the Environment – H&W recognise the importance of environmental protection and is committed to operating its business responsibly and comply with all legal requirements.
0800 772 0178
Heath and Wiltshire Ltd, Floor 2, Bridge House, Station Road, Westbury, Wiltshire, BA13 4HR