Housing & Property Maintenance
H&W provide housing & property maintenance cleaning services for a number of housing associations, charities and residential homes who provide accommodation and support for a range of people with diverse and complex needs.
We also provide cleaning services for specialist property management which provide efficient management to over 350 service charge properties such as:
- Shopping Centres
As always, Heath & Wiltshire are dedicated to providing the highest quality of service and are able to do this thanks to our wealth of experience & passion for the job!
Key Services – Housing & Property Maintenance
- Atrium Cleaning
- Cleaning Escalators, Handrails, Balustrades, Public Toilets and Offices Within Buildings
- Communal Cleaning of Housing Developments Including Hallways, Stairwells, Toilets and Public Areas
- End of Tenancy Cleans, Carpet Cleaning, Strip and Seal Vinyl Floors
- External Pedestrian/Public Area Cleaning
- Emptying Bins
- Pedestrian Area Deep Cleans
- Litter Picking
- General Cleaning of Floors
- Office Cleaning
- Void Cleans
- Occupied Flat Cleans Where Help is Needed By the Tenant
- Sanitisation of Properties
- Specialist Floor Treatment – Dressing, Sealing, Degreasing
- Window Cleaning
- Removal of Animal Fouling
We offer specialist housing & property management services in the following areas:
- Hazardous Waste & Waste Removal, Sharps Disposal & Removal of Infected Household Items
- One Hour Quick Response Call Out
- 24 Hour Call Out
- Graffiti Removal
- Reactive Jobs
- Clean Up After a Localised Fire
Why Choose Heath & Wiltshire?
Passion For Cleaning – H&W realise that cleaning is more than quality of work. It is of core importance to us that our staff share the same passion that we do for good service.
Learn. Respond. Trust – We listen to our customers’ needs & respond efficiently, gaining invaluable trust.
Proactive Not Reactive – Our “proactive approach” to cleaning focuses on eliminating problems before they have a chance to arise.
Building Customer Relationships – We work in partnership with our customers so we can track customer sentiments regarding our services, and rectify problem areas identified through regular communication.
Reliable & Consistent – We are committed to providing exceptional services that are both reliable & consistent
ISO 9001 – Being QEC ISO 9001 accredited means we have the strategic tools, knowledge and quality management systems in place to make sure all of our customers receive a consistent service.
SafeContractor – We have SafeContractor accreditation which ensures us of health and safety requirements mandated by current health and safety legislation.
Care About the Environment – H&W recognise the importance of environmental protection and is committed to operating its business responsibly and comply with all legal requirements.